Sunday, August 24, 2008

Say it isn't So!!!

We officially start school tomorrow. I can't believe how fast the summer sped by. Let's recap....we started the summer by vacationing in Branson. The week we returned from vacation we celebrate my husbands graduating from college with a huge party over 80 attended. We had no idea that we had so many wonderful friends. We then spend the next two months being swamped by BASEBALL, kinda sad that it is over (not really). Then we had the boys gone visiting grandparents, AHH take a few minutes to remember the quiet. I say that but I could hardly wait to see my babies back home. The start of August saw us not slowing down, we first had a party and saw off a dear friend of ours who is actually like family. Her name is Corianne Wells and she is in Germany as a foreign exchange student. If you would like to follow her adventure please check out her blog at www.corkysadventures@blogspot.com. We then travelled to Oklahoma for the wedding of my brother in law to his new bride Vicki who is from China. My husband and I stood up with them and it was an honor to do so. I then travelled to Missouri to celebrate the birthday of my new nephew. That brings us to today....exhausted. I believe that everyone is ready to get into some sort of routine again. I looking forward to sharing with you all that we accomplish throughout the school year. 7th grade is going to be huge adjustment for both student and teacher but I'm sure we have many fun times.

No comments: