Thursday, November 6, 2008

They are so handsome

This school year is going so fast. One thing I've noticed this year is that with them getting older we aren't doing as much "artsy" stuff that I can take pictures of and share what we are doing. We are spending a lot of time doing the 3 R's. But today both boys have asked if they can do their own art project. So maybe they aren't to old to still make things.
This last week we went and had family pictures done. My boys are growing up way to fast and they are so handsome. Yes I'm the Mom and I am biased. Here are a sampling of pics. If you would like to see the website of the Tonya who took these amazing pictures feel free to drop by and visit her. http://www.tvernon.blogspot.com/






1 comment:

Crazy, Busy, Ordinary Life said...

Thanks for the plug Tricia!! I hope to have your session completed this weekend, God and time willing :)